Several ABIL Members Spoke at the AILA Annual Conference in Boston, MA
Several ABIL members spoke at the upcoming American Immigration Lawyers Association Annual Conference to be held June 18-21, 2014, in Boston, Massachusetts (PROGRAM):
- Bryan Funai and Bernard Wolfsdorf will speak on E-1/E-2 Visas Treaty Rights and Wrongs.
- Kehrela Hodkinson will speak on What Business Immigration Attorneys Need to Know About Nonimmigrant Visa Inadmissibility Issues.
- H. Ronald Klasko will speak on Representing the Direct EB-5 Investor.
- Charles Kuck will speak on Expecting a Visitor: Lessons Learned from FDNS and USCIS Site Visits.
- Vincent Lau will speak on Hazard: Falling (PERM) Rocks Ahead.
- Sharon Mehlman will speak on What Would You Do? A Practical Discussion of Advanced and Challenging I-9 Issues.
- Cyrus Mehta will speak on Abandonment of Residence, Expatriation, and Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship.
- Angelo Paparelli will speak on Top Mistakes in Employment-Based Practice, Version 2014.
- Mr. Wolfsdorf will present the keynote address on Bringing Economic Liberty and Certainty to Global Migration at the AILA Global Migration Spirit of Boston Sunset Networking Dinner Cruise on June 17, 2014. He will also present an "EB-5 Investor’s Workshop" for the AILA New Members Division on June 19, 2014.
Back to Home