ABIL Global Business Immigration Practice Guide Released
The ABIL Global Business Immigration Practice Guide is available from LexisNexis.
This new Practice Guide is a one-stop resource for dealing with questions related to business immigration issues in immigration hotspots around the world.
Written and edited by a global team of expert attorney members of the Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers (ABIL), this comprehensive guide is designed to be used by:
- Human resources professionals and in-house attorneys who need to instruct, understand, and liaise with immigration lawyers licensed in other countries
- Business immigration attorneys who regularly work with multinational corporations and their employees and HR professionals, and
- Attorneys interested in expanding their practice to include global business immigration services.
This publication provides:
- An overview of the immigration law requirements and procedures for over twenty countries
- Practical information and tips for obtaining visas, work permits, resident status, naturalization, and other nonimmigrant and immigrant pathways to conducting business, investing, and working in those countries
- A general overview of the appropriate options for a particular employee
- Information on how an employee can obtain and maintain authorization to work in a target country
Each chapter follows a similar format, making it easy to compare practices and procedures from country to country. Useful links to additional resources and forms are included. Collected in this Practice Guide, the expertise of ABIL's attorney members across the globe will serve as an ideal starting point in your research into global business immigration issues.
Back to Home