Many ABIL Members to Present at AILA Annual Conference
The following Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers members will be speaking or leading discussions at the upcoming American Immigration Lawyers Association conference to be held June 13-16, 2012, in Nashville, Tennessee:
- Maria Celebi and Bernard Wolfsdorf will speak on "How to Effectively Communicate with Consular Posts"
- Francis Chin will speak on " 'Who Pays the Piper?': Immigration Expenses and Corporate Immigration Policies"
- Kehrela Hodkinson will be discussion leader for a panel on "How to Build a Practice Full of Great Clients"
- H. Ronald Klasko will speak on "Creating and Representing Regional Centers"
- Charles Kuck will speak on "Protecting Our Clients: How to Combat Anti-Immigrant Legislation"
- Sharon Mehlman will speak on "Attracting the Best Employees and Letting the Worst Go"
- Cyrus Mehta will speak on "Third Party Placement"
- Angelo Paparelli will speak on "Please Make the Music Stop!: Anticipating, Avoiding, and Attacking NIV RFEs"
Back to Home