June 26-29: Several ABIL Members Will Speak at AILA Conference
Several ABIL members will speak at the upcoming American Immigration Lawyers Association conference to be held June 26-29, 2013, in San Francisco, California:
- Steve Clark will speak on "Fundamentals: Labor Certification 103: The Basics of Audits, Supervised Recruitment & Denials"
- Bryan Funai will speak on "Masters: Advanced E-1/E-2 Visa Issues"
- Kehrela Hodkinson will speak on "Basics of Consular Processing in Family Cases"
- H. Ronald Klasko will speak on "Masters Business: Hot Topics With EB-5 Regional Centers"
- Charles Kuck will speak on "How to Handle DOL and USCIS Investigations"
- Sharon Mehlman will speak on "Things I Hate About PERM"
- Cyrus Mehta will speak on "Masters: EB-1 in the Age of Kazarian"
- Angelo Paparelli will speak on "Globalization, Technology, and Telecommuting: Does Where You Are Mean Anything Anymore?"
- Julie Pearl will speak at the AILA "Global Forum on the Role of Technology in Global Immigration"
- Bernard Wolfsdorf will speak on "Essentials of EB-5 and Other Investor Visa Options at the Urban Tavern for New Members Division"
- Mr. Wolfsdorf and Stephen Yale-Loehr will speak on "EB-5: The Essentials of Investment"
- Jacqueline Bart will be a discussion leader on the "Navigating a Global Practice Through Dynamic World Markets" panel. at AILA's Global Migration Section.
AILA CONFERENCE PROGRAM
Back to Home