Several ABIL Members Spoke at the AILA Global Migration Section Forum in Boston, MA
Several ABIL members spoke at the American Immigration Lawyers Association Global Migration Section Forum on June 18, 2014, in Boston, Massachusetts (PROGRAM):
- Enrique Arellano and Maria Celebi spoke on Navigating the Complexities of Immigration and Employer Compliance.
- Mr. Arellano and Nicolas Rollason presented on a panel with Consular Officers and Practitioners.
- Jacqueline Bart spoke on Consular Officers and Practitioners Presentations.
- Ms. Bart, Bernard Caris, and Marco Mazzeschi spoke at the Lunch with the Experts session as the Canadian, Belgian, and Italian immigration experts, respectively.
- Laura Devine and Karl Waheed spoke on Global Immigration for Researchers, Academic Scholars and Cross-Cultural Exchanges.
- Mr. Mazzeschi spoke on immigration developments in Italy.
- Ariel Orrego-Villacorta spoke on Cross-Cultural Considerations for the Global Immigration Practice.
- Mr. Rollason will present on the Economic Free Zones Trivia Game Show panel.
- Isa Soter spoke on Immigration Policies as a Reflection of Economic and Labor Needs in Global Markets.
Back to Home