ABIL - Home 404.949.8150 ABIL Contact Us
Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers About Services Industries We Serve ABIL Lawyers Global Immigration News and Articles Resources
Office of Foreign Labor Certification Issues New FAQ on H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Programs

The Department of Labor's Office of Foreign Labor Certification issued a new frequently asked questions (FAQ) document on March 27, 2012. The FAQ answers the following questions:

  • Is there a fee to file a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Department of Labor for the H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 programs?
  • How do I change my iCERT System account access information?
  • How do I enter an untitled custom survey on the LCA?
  • Where can I obtain a list of acceptable prevailing wage source surveys for Section G of the ETA Form 9035/9035E?

Back to Home