215 East State Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
Phone: (607) 273-4200
Fax: (607) 272-6694
Kristal Ozmun’s Story
Kristal Ozmun is a Partner with Miller Mayer LLP in Ithaca, New York. Ms. Ozmun represents an array of business and individual clients on employment-based immigration matters. She has extensive experience representing individuals seeking classification as extraordinary ability immigrants as well as those requesting national interest waivers. Ms. Ozmun also represents individuals in various family-based immigration filings.
In addition, Ms. Ozmun is a recognized expert in the fifth-employment based immigrant preference category (EB-5). She represents EB-5 regional centers in matters related to immigration law, including designation, compliance, and governance and also advises EB-5 immigrant investors in navigating the immigration process. She is a well-known advisor and prolific speaker and writer on the subject. She has published articles in Benders Immigration Bulletin and EB-5 Magazine, among others.
Ms. Ozmun is a member of the Massachusetts and New York State bars. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Tompkins County Bar Association. Ms. Ozmun also serves as a Co-chair of the Best Practices Committee of Invest in the USA (IIUSA), the EB-5 Trade Association.
- Who’s Who Legal: The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers (Multiple Years)
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers (Multiple Years)
- Rising Star, EB-5 Investors Magazine
- Co-chair, Best Practices Committee, IIUSA
Selected Speaking Engagements:
- AILA Annual Conference
- AILA EB-5 Conference (Multiple)
- AILA EB-5/Advanced Business Conference, Bangkok
- AILA Upstate Annual Immigration Conference
- IIUSA Conference (Multiple)
- ILW Conference (Multiple)
- EB-5 Magazine Conference (Multiple)