One-Stop Shopping Through ABIL’s Global Immigration Network
In ABIL our lawyers have leveraged their resources and stature to help corporate clients truly manage global mobility. We provide a “one-stop shop” with global coverage customized to address international migration needs through combined experience and an extensive, worldwide, and closely affiliated network of immigration lawyers. We have expanded our membership to include top lawyers practicing in countries outside of the U.S., and have also identified lawyers in all other major countries who have been reviewed for credentials, reputation and quality-service standards. In an increasingly mobile business world and a knowledge-based global economy, it is crucial to be able to hire and transfer employees seamlessly and efficiently. ABIL Global lawyers, as well as our diverse pool of leading immigration practitioners in all major countries, are ready to work with companies no matter their needs. Companies rely on ABIL lawyers for comprehensive assistance with:
- corporate strategic planning of temporary assignments and long-term relocations for international employees;
- advice and legal help with migration concerns and those of employees and their families;
- solutions for compliance with immigration status requirements, country-specific work authorization requirements, and entry-exit laws and regulations;
- governmental advocacy; and
- the preparation and submission of applications for visas, passports, work permits and other necessary immigration paperwork.